Losing weight is one of the great concerns that are more present today and how to do it is one of the main questions.
In fact we all know that the key is to follow a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables, take at least two liters of water daily and perform physical activity regularly. However, there are several tricks that can help us lose weight faster and without suffering. Such is the case of this smoothie made with natural ingredients used to cleanse the body, eliminate fluid retention and speed up metabolism.
This is how to prepare it and embark on to lose weight.
Pineapple smoothie, cucumber and celery to lose weight
This smoothie helps you lose weight because it is a powerful cleanser, speeds up the metabolism and gives you feeling of fullness for a long time, which prevents you from dangerous pecking. It is also very beneficial for the health in general because it is prepared exclusively with natural ingredients, possibly avoiding the use of chemicals that cause collateral damage. Below we will show you how to prepare it and how to drink it to have an effect.
- 3 middle stalks of celery,
- 1/2 cucumber,
- 2 slices of pineapple,
- 1 tablespoon of oat bran.
- First you must wash the vegetables with water to remove the debris
- Then you have to take two slices of pineapple, peel them and cut them into pieces
- Later put in 3 middle stalks of celery and the medium cucumber
- Place the vegetables and the tablespoon of oat bran in blender
- Mix well until one smooth consistency is made
- You can sweeten it with a teaspoon of honey or add water if you want to have the consistency of a juice.
How to use it:
If you want to get all the benefits of this smoothie you must drink it on an empty stomach in the morning to better incorporate its diuretic, cleansing and satiating properties. But remember that this smoothie, although it is very powerful it does not mean that it is miraculous. For this reason, if you want to lose weight you have to incorporate more vegetables to your daily diet and start an exercise plan two or three times a week.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.