Cysts are rather frightening, but when treated properly they cannot develop into a more complicated issue.
They appear in different body parts and usually affect women. Although cysts are usually treated with invasive and painful medical methods, they tend to re-occur.
You can use several natural ways to get rid of cysts and prevent them from reoccurring, and we give you an easy-to-make recipe that will help you a great deal. Aloe cactus is the base of this effective remedy.
- 3 liters high-quality red wine
- 150g aloe vera leaves
- 450g chicory coffee
- 1/2l medical alcohol
- 450g organic honey
- First, remove the spikes from your aloe vera leaves, then blend them well;
- Add in the rest of your ingredients, and blend again;
- Transfer the resulting mixture in a large Mason jar. Put the lid on, and keep it in a dark and cool place for 2 weeks;
- Strain the content into glass bottles. Cheesecloth works best for that purpose;
- Take a tablespoon of the healing remedy an hour or two before your meals, three times a day;
Always take your remedy before you eat or drink anything so it does not get in contact with food. Do not make a break. Prepare a new dose before you finish it, and take it continuously until you finish 2 doses.
Its users believe that this remedy has helped them treat their cysts, including small cysts surrounding the kidneys, in the chest tissues, and female reproductive organs.
We listed the needed ingredients for two doses, because usually it takes that much to get rid of the cyst.
This remedy is safe for children as well, but the dosing goes by half, and smaller children should take half a teaspoon before their meals, three times a day.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.