Apple cider vinegar is an oriental product with great benefits and uses. Not only culinary but also medicinal, the origin of this product is completely natural and is achieved through a process of fermentation of sugars from fresh and ripe apple.
Apple cider vinegar, in addition to its very characteristic aroma, has substances that are biologically active, with which it is possible to eliminate bacteria and germs that can be very harmful for our organism.
ACV is also used for cleaning our home, disinfect the body and conservation of food, in addition is being used to treat breathing and digestive problems and even to lose weight.
Apple cider vinegar foot bath
- Our feet, often quite forgotten, have a lot of germs due to its permanent exhibition and lack of oxygen. Therefore, it is very normal to have dry feet, asperities, calluses and even fungal infections.
- Using ACV in your foot bath will ensure a deep and healthy disinfection. Also, you will kill fungi and microbes responsible for bad odor. All you need to do:
- Heat a little water to a medium temperature, between 16 to 18 °C you can opt for water at a higher temperature, but never hot.
- Fill a bowl deep enough to submerge your feet. Add a glass of ACV.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil if you want to improve your sleep quality. It will also help to improve the aroma.
- The foot bath should never last less than 30 minutes.
Other uses for ACV
- It relieves sore throat
You can gargle with a cup of warm water and ¼ of apple cider vinegar, this will help you fight germs and bacteria, which are the cause of throat irritation.
- It reduces heartburn
Use a teaspoon of apple vinegar diluted in a little water and consume it, this is a perfect substitute for antacids.
- If you have nasal coagulation
Product of the beginning of a common flu, you can take a glass of water with a teaspoon of vinegar, this will allow you to stop the process, because you will give your body vitamins A and C and the B complex. On the other hand, it will provide you with acids such as: malic, acetic, lactic and citric, helping eliminate nasal congestion and inflammation.
- It is excellent for treating dandruff
In addition to strengthening the hair and giving it brightness and texture, to use as a hair treatment against dandruff you must mix ¼ cup of vinegar with ¼ cup of water, wash your hair normally and then apply this mixture on your hair doing a gentle massage on the scalp, let it act on your hair for 15 minutes and then remove with plenty of water, you will see how the dandruff disappears immediately..
- If you suffer from problems in the digestive system
We recommend taking a glass of water with a little apple vinegar before each meal, this will help you to perform better digestion, preventing your stomach from swelling and filling with gas.
- You can eliminate the bad odors of your house
Preparing a solution of vinegar with water, put it in a spray bottle and spray your house, you will quickly see the results.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.