The Vicks Vaporub is most commonly used to treat colds, cough, stuffy nose, and get rid of mucus. Itis very healthy and effective when it comes to treating colds, but also has many other health benefits not many people know.
Here are 20 amazing uses of Vicks that you probably didn’t knew:
- Mosquito repellent – Apply some Vicks on skin and clothes to keep mosquitoes away
- Sinus headaches – put some VapoRub under your nose and breathe deeply. Menthol from Vicks can help soothe the headache.
- Repelling insects – Vicks Vaporub can also protect you from various insects. Apply a bit of it on your skin, or open a bottle of Vicks to enjoy a picnic without flies bothering you.
- Treat Acne – using Vaporub in the affected area can dry acne and soothe inflammation of the skin.
- Soothe aching muscles – use Vaporub for massaging sore muscles and get rid of pain.
- Heals wounds – rubbing Vicks combined with a pinch of salt can help treat bruises.
- Tennis elbow – rubbing Vicks can help ease the pain of tennis elbow.
- Moisturize the skin – the application of Vicks Vaporub can moisturize dry skin.
- Nail fungus – apply Vicks to the affected area twice a day and get rid of nail fungus fast.
- Cracked heels – using Vaporub can help treat cracked heels. Just rub some ointment and put on warm socks.
- Keep your kitty nails under control – the application of some of Vicks on your furniture or walls can keep your cat from scratching
- Ease congestion and coughing – just rub some Vicks on the throat and chest.
- Reek-free Racehorses – this is interesting, but professional traders apply some Vicks under the nostril of his racehorses on the race day. In this way the horse is not distracted by the smells of other animals and keeps its focus on the race.
- Heal cuts and chips – Vicks can help speed healing and prevent infection.
- Control your pet’s peeing – prevent your pet peeing in the house by establishing an open bottle of Vicks in his favorite place.
- Stretch marks – Application of Vicks Vaporub can help you get rid of stretch marks in just 2 weeks.
- Relieve earache – take a garlic clove, microwaving for 10 seconds, put some Vicks on it and places it in the ear. This can help relieve earache fats.
- Treat eczema – gently rub some Vicks on the affected area to relieve itching and inflammation of eczema skin.
- Get rid of warts – apply some Vicks on the wart and cover it with gauze. The wart will disappear in just 2 weeks.
- Athlete’s foot – apply Vicks twice a day to get rid of athlete’s foot.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.