Your liver produces cholesterol which is fat substance needed the body to formats vitamin D, cell membranes and certain hormones. It is also found in some food such as meat, poultry and full-fat dairy products. Your liver produces more cholesterol when you eat a diet high in saturated and trans fats.
Cholesterol is a fat that is needed, but too much bad cholesterol can increase the likelihood of heart disease.
There are two types of Cholesterol:
- HDL cholesterol or also known as “good” which helps remove bad cholesterol ( LDL cholesterol) from the arteries and guarantees the normal function of the body.
- LDL cholesterol or also known as “bad” cholestreol which can build up in the arteries and make them less flexible. This can lead to many serious health conditions such as a heart attack or stroke.
A high-fat diet, especially of animal origin, helps to raise blood cholesterol dangerously.
Triglycerides are also a type of fat found in our blood, and the body uses it for production of energy. They are very important for our good health, still increasing the level of triglycerides can brings higher risk of heart disease.
There are plenty medications for high cholesterol and triglycerides but it is also know they contain several chemicals which can cause side effects.
We provide this simple recipe that will help you reduce cholesterol. To do this, you must be constant and take it daily.
- 6 lemons
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 liter water (33 oz)
- First, using sodium bicarbonate to wash the lemons well, and then cut them into cubes with their peel.
- Then peel and cut the celery into small cubes.
- Mix these two ingredients and add water.
- Leave the mixture to stay for about 24 hours before straining it through gauze, and keep the mixture in the fridge.
You should consume one little cup of this remedy before each meal, and you’ll notice glorious results very soon. You will feel healthy and jam-packed with energy, and at an equivalent time you’ll lower your high cholesterol and triglycerides!
If you liked this article, share it with your friends and family.