Apple cider vinegar is a common addition in many places, because it is a tasty additive to a wide variety of foods.
In traditional medicine, it is often promoted as a cure for almost every imaginable disease.
While most of these assumptions are not supported by any research, there are many benefits that apple cider vinegar brings and YES have been investigated by experts.
For example, a study in Japan looked at 175 obese people who had similar diets, but some of them took apple cider vinegar and others did not.
At the end of the study, those who used apple cider vinegar had lost more weight than the group that didn’t consumed him. Researchers believe that apple cider vinegar can activate certain genes that are involved in the chemical breakdown of fat.
It was also found that apple cider vinegar is effective to lower levels of blood sugar. According to Carol Johnston, program director of nutrition at Arizona State University, apple cider vinegar prevents the digestion of starch, compound that causes an increase in levels of blood sugar.
“The Anti-glycemic effects of apple cider vinegar are well documented,” says Johnson. “No gasps starch 100%, but definitely prevents at least a portion of the starch is digested and the sugar level in the blood to rise.”
Most people buy commercial apple vinegar in any store, but did you know that it is incredibly easy to do for yourself?
- The heart and shells of 6-8 unpeeled apples.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Enough water to submerge the ingredients.
- Place the apples and peels in a large jar
- Fill the jar with water so that the hearts of apples and peels remain submerged.
- Pour honey and stir until dissolved.
- Place a paper towel over the mouth of the bottle before sealing.
- Let it stay for two weeks before straining the liquid mixture.
- Get rid of the residue left over from the jar and pour the liquid back into the bottle.
- You must leave another 4 weeks, stirring daily.
You already have it! Simple, easy to do and delicious apple cider vinegar, enjoy!
Share this article with your family and friends if you liked the recipe!